Did you know?
41% of people clean the house to destress and music has been proven to make repetitive tasks more enjoyable, improving your productivity (Find out more here)
Plus, music is just good for the soul, right? Your favourite tune lifts your spirits, improves your mood and helps you get those daily jobs done!
How will it work?
The team at 1001 will be curating Spotify playlists for your cleaning/listening pleasure.
Some of your favourite cleaning influencers will be getting involved too, creating playlists of their own to share on the 1001 Spotify profile.
So, if you’ve ever wondered what Instagram’s cleaning stars listen to while they do their carpet freshening, you’ll soon be finding out!
The 1001 Playlists
Now here’s the fun part!
To get you through your jobs on the key cleaning days of the week, we’ve designed the following playlists especially for you:
- Blue Monday – a high energy playlist designed to help you lift you up and out of those Monday blues
- Pink Wednesday – all the girly classics you could ever dream of! Disco divas and power ballads for you to sing your heart out to while you clean those carpets
- FreshNupFriday – TGIF! A playlist that’s strictly good vibes only. Perfect for getting you through those final few cleaning jobs and into the weekend on a high
- You’ve Got This – Get ready, Get set! This little beauty is your 5 minute timer, for when you need to get those quick jobs done!
- Christmas Playlist – All the Christmas classics you could ever want to power you through the big festive clean-up!
How to find 1001
Search and follow 1001 Carpet Care on Spotify and you’ll be notified when we post new playlists!
See you down the front 😊