Enter our 1001 “New Season Fresh Home” competition
To help give your home a revamp, we’re giving away a Mrs Hinch homeware hamper!
Here’s how you can be in with a chance of winning:
- Head to our 1001 “New Season Fresh Home” competition post and give it a like
- Follow @1001carpetcare on any of our social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok
- Comment which room you would use Carpet Fresh in first
- Tag a friend for an extra entry!
Don’t miss out – our competition closes 29.06.2022 and is open to UK residents only, so make sure to enter now!
Full T&Cs here.
Top 5 picks from B&M
So 1001 Carpet Care and B&M are the perfect duo for someone looking to revamp their home in the summer. From giving your walls a good lick of paint, changing up the colours of your furnishings or reviving carpets and upholstery, small tweaks can make a big difference to the look and feel of your interior.
1001 Carpet Care has sat down with @interiorcleanimage and worked out her top 5 favourites from B&M. Here is what she has put together to help brighten the look and feel this summer:
- Island Paradise Luxury Cushion – “I love the design, it’s so bright and colourful. Also, you can never have enough cushions to make a house feel like a home.”
- Opulent Oasis Round Tassel Jute Rug – “This is such a cute rug and I love the design with the subtle pop of colour.”
- Plant in Decorative Pot – “I love having fake plants and flowers in my home, to bring the outside in. I really like this one and a bonus as the pot is super nice too.”
- Bamboo Mirror with Shelf in Natural Wood – “This is so beautiful and would look lovely in my home with some plants, vases and photos on it.”
- 1001 Carpet Fresh Exotic Flowers & Pink Grapefruit – “It’s such a beautiful florally scent and it keeps my home smelling fresh for hours. It’s one of my favourite fragrances out of the Carpet Fresh range.”
How to use 1001 Carpet Fresh:
- Give the 1001 Carpet Fresh can a really good shake.
- Hold the can upside down, roughly one foot away from the object you’re looking to freshen up.
- Push down the nozzle and gently sweep left to right (or right to left) as you spray for an even coverage.