After listening to the concerns of several 1001 fans, we would like to announce that we are adapting the rules of the #1001Homes competition to make sure it’s fair for everyone.
We will choose the lucky winner by ‘engagement rate’ which is simply taking the number of ‘likes’ divided by number of followers. This makes it a much more even playing field!
Please find the updated competition rules below. Again, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies to all our lovely followers and we look forward to seeing all your awesome pictures. Don’t forget to ensure you include a product of 1001 in your image entry and #1001homes.
Calling all Your Home magazine super fans! Do you think your home has what it takes to be featured by the UK’s No.1 interiors magazine? Post a pic using the #1001Homes hashtag and you could win an online feature, plus a Next Home £500 voucher to spend on those sleek bedside tables or that cushy armchair you’ve had your eye on! On top of these amazing prizes, we’ll make sure you get a bundle of 1001 goodies, so that you can keep your carpets looking clean and fresh.
How to Enter
- Follow 1001 on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @1001carpetcare
- Post a picture of the most magazine-worthy room in your home with a 1001 product in the shot. Remember to use the hashtag #1001Homes and to tag us!
- Make sure you post before midnight on 30 June 2019.
- The post with the highest engagement* will win a feature article on Your Home’s website, plus a Next Home voucher worth £500, and a 1001 Carpet Care bundle.
It’s that easy! We’ll announce the winner on 1 July, so get your photo posted and start collecting ‘likes’ right away to win.
*Engagement is here defined as total post likes divided by account followers.
- You must post your photo to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the #1001Homes hashtag and @1001carpetcare tagged.
- Multiple posts are permitted, however ‘likes’ are not cumulative; one post will be considered one entry.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be read here
Enter your photo now, and don’t forget to like and share our social media posts. Spread the word!