This April, World Poetry Month is celebrating its 24th year of inspiring people across the globe. During these unprecedented times, more people are turning to poetry, whether that’s through reading the motivational words of others or writing their own poems to make sense of the current situation. We want you to get creative with our most recent competition and this is one the whole family can get involved with.
How to enter
Here’s how to take part in our 1001 Carpet Fresh poetry competition, but first, be sure to read the full terms and conditions.
- Follow @1001carpetcare on either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
- Comment on our 1001 World Poetry month post with a poem about your favourite 1001 Carpet Fresh scent and tag a friend so they can take on the challenge with their families too!
- Submit your poem before 30 April and the winner will be chosen at random and notified by 1 May
- The winner will receive a can of their favourite Carpet Fresh Scent!
- Read full World Poetry Day Competition T&Cs
Can’t wait till then to get your hands on your favourite 1001 Carpet Fresh?
Now we’ll leave the rhyming to you, and we’ll go and make ourselves a brew!