It’s officially spooky season and time to get your claws on our ultimate Halloween Hamper!
Yes, your friends here at haunted 1001 HQ have compiled a monster prize – a hamper stuffed with ghoulish goodies, freaky face paints and decorations that will have this year’s trick or treaters screaming with delight.
Imagine the grin on your family’s faces when this arrives at your door. It’s everything you and your little monsters need for a Halloween to remember, including a bottle of 1001 Carpet Stain Remover to help you clean up all the slime, sweets and fake blood afterwards!
How to enter
- Make sure you’re following @1001carpetcare on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
- Take a good look at the photo of our haunted house and count how many 1001 products you can see
- Flit back to the competition post on our socials and tell us your answer in the comments
- Finally – don’t forget to tag a friend!
1001’s ultimate Halloween Hamper Competition closes 25th October, so the lucky winner can receive their goodies in time for Halloween weekend! Find the full T&Cs here.
Beat the Halloween horrors with 1001 Carpet Stain Remover!
Let loose this Halloween. Enjoy the face paints, the fake blood, the sticky sweets (and maybe even a glass of something dark and red once the little devils are in bed). Because 1001 Carpet Stain Remover is here to take care of any nasty spills and stains that get left behind on your carpets and upholstery.
- If you’re tackling something solid like slime or chocolate, gently scrape up any excess with a blunt knife
- If the stain is wet, blot using kitchen roll to absorb any excess liquid
- Spray 1001 Carpet Stain Remover and wait for up to five minutes
- Massage the product into the stained area
- Remove excess dirt and foam with a dry cloth
- Vacuum when dry
All 1001 products are kid and pet safe.
Always test a small area for colour fastness when using 1001 Carpet Stain Remover on an area of your home for the first time.
How-to guides to the rescue
Have you checked out the amazing How-To section of the 1001 website yet? It covers everything from dry blood to make up and red wine – what more could you need this Halloween?!