Nothing ruins your day by realising your house has that smell. That dog smell in the house that might be subtle, but makes it clear that there is a four-legged friend running amok. If you want to eliminate these odours, you need to tackle the messes that cause them. We have two products, Pet Stain Remover & Carpet Fresh Pet, that will be your best friend in this endeavour. And, they also work when you want to get rid of cat smells in the home!
How to use 1001 Pet Stain Remover
Dog smell in the house can be caused by dander and fur, but can also be due to wee and faeces. If you’re facing a pet mess, just reach for our Pet Stain Remover! 1001 Pet Stain Remover is a fast-acting spray that is designed to tackle stains left by pets. The formula gently works deep down into carpet and upholstery to effectively remove stains such as cat and dog urine, faeces, vomit, and mud stains, leaving your carpets and upholstery looking clean.
- Remove all solid residue from your carpet and/or blot the stain with kitchen towel to absorb any excess liquid.
- Blot area with kitchen towel.
- Apply 1001 Pet Stain Remover and wait for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Massage the product into the stained area.
- Remove excess liquid with a dry cloth.
- Leave the area to dry, then vacuum.
How to use Carpet Fresh Pet
Cleaning is the first and most important step when it comes to dealing with cat or dog smell in house. But, if you want to quickly freshen your carpet to get rid of cat smells or dog smells that linger, just grab a can of Carpet Fresh Pet!
1001 Carpet Fresh Pet safely eliminates all types of pet smells, without the need to vacuum. A light Thai Orchid scent blended by by fragrance experts, this carpet odour remover leaves your home smelling fresh and clean for hours!
- Shake the can well
- Hold it upside down, about 40cm from your carpet, rug, or upholstery.
- Press the nozzle and sweep the can from side to side for a thin, even covering of foam.
Want more advice for dealing with dog smell or getting rid of cat smell? Stay tuned to the 1001 blog, or our Instagram!