We may be a nation of tea-drinks, but our love of java is definitely increasing. Last year, 95 millions cups of java were sipped every day. With 65% being consumed at home, we’re not surprised that people need help with coffee stains on carpet! The below instructions (and video) make sure that any spill is no sweat.
Spilled coffee on carpet?
You have a cosy home, and you love entertaining. But nothing ruins a catch up with your friends like a sudden spill! Coffee on carpet is no reason to panic, however! We have the perfect product for avoiding a permanent stain. If the coffee spill has just happened, here’s what to do:
- Blot away any excess liquid with a clean, dry cloth.
- Spray the area with 1001 Troubleshooter.
- Use a colour-fast cloth to massage the product into the stain, then use a dry cloth to remove any excess liquid.
- Vacuum once your rug or carpet is dry, and then let out a sign of relief!
Have coffee stains on your carpet?
Sometimes we don’t notice spills and stains right away. If you have some coffee stains on carpet from cups long past, don’t worry! Even dried stains can be sorted out. If you have a ring of coffee on carpet, or even just a spill you haven’t noticed yet, you can use Mousse to deal with it!
- Shake the can of Mousse well.
- Hold the can 15-30 cm away from the carpet and apply an even coating.
- Massage the product into the stained area with a clean, colour-fast cloth or sponge.
- Leave to dry, then vacuum.