Technology makes things around the house easier every day – and now 1001 is joining in! We have made a voice-activated app that you can use with your Alexa or Google Assistant products to tackle messes and stains just like that!
View this post on Instagram
Check out @jottiesjournal video demo on how our Carpet Care voice app works! If you also have an Amazon Echo Show/Spot/Dot or simply an Amazon Alexa app installed on your phone, why not try out our Carpet Care voice app? Simply say: "Alexa, open Carpet Care" – go on, give it a go and let us know what you think 🙂 #ad #1001geek #1001app
How to use the Carpet Care app with Alexa
- First, download the Carpet Care app from the Alexa Skills page
- Next time you have a stain or smell on your carpet or rug, say: ‘Alexa, open Carpet Care’.
- Lisa, our digital Carpet Care assistant, will ask how she can help you.
- Ask for help, including the type of spill or mess and type of surface – for example, ‘How do I clean red wine out of my rug?’ or ‘How do I get pet smells out of the carpet?’
- If you have a speaker, Lisa will read the instructions for you, and if you have a video device such as Amazon Echo Spot or Show, you also have videos available.
It’s that easy! But that’s not all that the Carpet Care app can do with Alexa…
Get product recommendations & add to your shopping list
Alexa has more than just carpet cleaning tips up her sleeve when it comes to making your life a little easier and your carpets a little fresher.
The app will recommend the best product to use depending on the stain you have on your carpet during an emergency mess, but it will also ask if you want to add 1001 products to your shopping list. You’ll never forget and get caught without again!
Here’s how to use the app with Google Assistant
Faced with a tricky stain or spill? Here’s what to do:
- Download the Carpet Care app through your Google Home app or access it through your Android phone.
- Next time you have a stain on your carpet or rug, ask Google Assistant to ‘Open Carpet Care’.
- Lisa, our digital carpet care assistant, will ask how she can help you.
- Ask for help, including the type of spill or mess and type of surface – for example, ‘How do I clean red wine out of a rug?’ or ‘How do I get cigarette smell out of the carpet?’
- If you have a speaker, Lisa will read the instructions for you, and if you are using your phone, you have the option to play a how-to video.